Move Dropbox folder: How to edit your folder
With Dropbox, you will find a folder directory - similar to the one on your computer. You can store folders hierarchically, i.e. move folders within folders, and sort them as you like. To move a folder, open Dropbox in your browser and click on the three horizontal dots to the right of the folder.
Move a folder to another location in DropboxIn Dropbox, you can move folders to any location. It is possible to create subfolders and store multiple folders in a different folder. To do this, open Dropbox and navigate to the folder you want to move.
Dropbox: Move Folder Step by StepWhen you open Dropbox on your computer, you will see your folder directory as a list.
- Find the folder you want to move.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the folder.
- Select "Move".
- Then the folder directory will open and you can click on the folder where you want to move the other folder.
- Select "Move" in the bottom right corner.
- You will now find the folder in the new location.