Delete Safari Favorites
Create bookmarks, you can access your favorite websites with just one click. If they become too many or you don't visit certain sites anymore, you can delete favorites in Safari with just a few clicks.
Step by step explanation: deleting favorites in SafariFavorites are listed as "bookmarks" in the Safari browser. If you no longer want one or more favorite websites to appear in your bookmarks folder, you can quickly and easily delete them on both Mac and iOS devices.
- Start Safari.
- Click "Bookmarks" at the top of the menu bar.
- Hold down ctrl and click the bookmark you want to delete. Then select "Delete" from the context menu.
- Alternatively, you can also click the bookmark, drag it from the list, and only release it when an X icon appears to delete a favorite.
Delete bookmarks on iOS deviceYou can also easily manage and delete favorites on the iPhone and iPad:
- Open Safari.
- Now tap the sign at the bottom that looks like an open book.
- If you want to delete a bookmark, tap "Edit" at the bottom and select "Delete" to the right of the corresponding bookmark.
- Alternatively, go to the "Favorites" folder. To delete them, then also tap "Edit" and find "Delete" to the right in the options for each favorite.